- A National Public Library Agenda: Establishing a Framework for the Future
- Akaltye Antheme, a Continuing Partnership
- Changing Library Types. The Journey from Joint Use to Public Library
- Creating Visibility: Discovering Artists Archives and Ephemera at the National Gallery of Australia Research Library
- Fan their Flames: A Collaborative Model for Information Delivery to Indigenous Students at the Victorian College of the Arts Library, University of Melbourne.
- Helping to Keep Culture Strong: Northern Territory Library’s Award Winning Indigenous Library Program
- Hunting and Gathering...
- Informed Decision Making: Statistical Literacy & Librarians
- Innovative Use of ePrints (UTAS Repository Software) for Digitising, Preserving and Providing Access to Nationally Important Historic Collections
- Memory Victoria: A Statewide Local History Initiative for Public Libraries
- Morphing eBooks: Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?
- Politics, Literature and Circumnavigating the World: The What, Why and How of Digital Collections at Curtin University Library
- Six Keys for Developing and Implementing a Successful Information Literacy Training Program
- Surveying Client Satisfaction: Taking the Next Step (A Case Study)
- Talkin Together: Caboolture Shire Libraries Engaging with Aborginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- The Way Forward: Implementing the National Policy Framework for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Library Services and Collections
- Tracking the ATSILIRN Protocols: Maintaining the Focus on Indigenous Library Issues
- Trying to do the Right Thing: Access and Publication of Indigenous Collections
- Web Archiving in a Web 2.0 World