- A Comparison of the New RDA Carrier and Content Typologies with End-User Categorisations
- A Partnership for Access - The Koori Library Pathways Project - A Reflective Review from Shepparton Victoria
- Are Library and Information Professionals Ready for Evidence Based Practice?
- Beyond a Dream: The Real Picture of Employment in the Library and Information Services Sector in Australia
- Connecting with the Community: Strategies to Help Public Libraries Better Engage with 'Hard to Reach' Groups
- Factors Affecting the Number of Index-Terms of Journal Articles
- How Low Can You Go? Toward a Hierarchy of Grey Literature
- Print and Electronic Integration: The Collection Development Challenge
- Quality Management Systems - the easy way!
- Researching and Benchmarking Best Practice in Library Staff Development: A Joint Australia-UK Study
- Sharing and Saving: Calculations Towards an Australian Print Repository
- Smart-Client Approaches to Digital Archiving of e-Journals
- Unpacking the Knowledge Centre Concept
- Who are the Virtual Visitors to the Library and what are they Doing?
- Why the Library and Computing Center Divorce? A Proposal for Constructing a Communication Pattern